89521, Reno NV Homes for Sale
Included below are homes for sale and real estate in 89521, Reno NV.
If you would like more information on any of these 89521 real estate listings, just click on a property to access the full details. From there, you can request more information or schedule a tour. And we'd be happy to provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of properties which have recently sold nearby, and more, so just let us know how we can help!
And, for your convenience, feel free to register for a free account to receive email alerts whenever new 89521 listings come on the market that match your specific criteria.
Looking to buy a home in Reno?
Let us do the heavy lifting & find the perfect home for you. Just fill out the form below and we will be in touch shortly!
Homes For Sale in 89521, Reno
This quaint community is filled with beautiful homes, friendly neighbors, and plenty of amenities. You will love spending time exploring all that 89521 has to offer. The local shops, restaurants, nearby parks, and recreation areas draw people from all over Reno to this community.
89521, Reno Real Estate
Reno is a city in the northwest corner of Nevada and is known as "The Biggest Little City in the World." It's a regional hub for business and tourism, and it offers a little something for everyone. From the Reno Arch and the casinos on The Row to the art galleries and museums downtown, there is always something to see and do in Reno.
The lovely community that makes up area code 89521 is approximately 20-25 minutes from Downtown Reno, making it a great place to live if you want to be close to all the city has to offer. This zip code covers a large area of the city where there are both new and established neighborhoods.
Homes for sale in zip code 89521 are well built and offer a variety of features that will make your life more comfortable. You’ll fall in love with the high ceilings and spacious rooms as well as the upscale finishes and fixtures. If you have a green thumb, you’ll appreciate the fact that you are able to find a few homes that sit atop good sized lots.
This zip code encompasses several popular neighborhoods, including Double Diamond and Damonte Ranch. The Double Diamond Ranch is a master-planned neighborhood and has a collection of single-family homes and townhomes, each designed to blend in with the natural surroundings. Damonte Ranch is a beautiful neighborhood that was carefully planned and designed. All of the houses in the community were built at the same time, giving the area a cohesive feel.
Homes for sale in 89521 range from cozy apartments to spacious single-family homes, with a variety of townhouses in between. The homes have anywhere from two to five bedrooms and two to four bathrooms, so there's plenty of room for your family to grow. The average price of a home in this area is $600,000 to $700,000.
89521, Reno Community Amenities
Golfers in area code 89521, Reno have plenty of courses to choose from, whether they are looking for a challenging course or one that's more forgiving. Some of the most popular courses for golfers to enjoy include:
- Wolf Run Golf Club
- Club at Arrowcreek
Some of the restaurants that can be found in the community are:
- The Twisted Fork - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine, and offers a wide variety of dishes including burgers, salads, pasta, and steaks. The restaurant also has a full bar, and offers a wide selection of beer and wine. The Twisted Fork is open for lunch and dinner and reservations are recommended. The casual atmosphere is perfect for a night out with friends or family.
- Southcreek Pizza Co - The family owned pizzeria serves oven-roasted pizza that’s made with fresh ingredients and is sure to please even the most discerning palate. If you want something lighter, they also offer a variety of fresh salads, all with house-made dressings.
- Miguels at the Summit - The warm, relaxed atmosphere at Miguels is inviting and the menu features all of your favorite Mexican classics, from fajitas and tacos to enchiladas and quesadillas. Plus, there’s a great selection of beers and tequila drinks to enjoy.
- Jazmine - This quality sushi bar is perfect for those who love sushi. The lunch and dinner menu features a variety of Chinese dishes as well that will tantalize your taste buds. The friendly and knowledgeable staff are always on hand to help you choose the perfect meal and the all-you-can-eat buffet is sure to satisfy even the heartiest of appetites.
There’s a large variety of retailers nearby, which include:
- Crossroads Shopping Center - This bustling strip mall offers a variety of businesses and services to locals. There is a bank for all your financial needs, a laundry to keep your clothes clean, dry cleaners to keep your suit looking sharp, and even a paintball supply store for all your paintballing needs. With so many businesses packed into one convenient location, the Crossroads Shopping Center is a great place to get all your shopping done in one trip.
- Meadowood Mall - At Meadowood Mall you will find everything you need under one roof. With a great selection of department stores and brand-name shops, Meadowood has something for everyone. When you need a break from shopping, stop by the food court for a bite to eat.
- Summit Mall - Summit Mall is the perfect destination to shop and dine. With over 65 stores, there's sure to be something for everyone. The center opened in 2007 and features a variety of retail shops and dining restaurants.
- Damonte Ranch Town Center - This shopping mall features 28 stores, including three major anchors: RC Willey, Home Depot, and the new Safeway.
Area 89521, Reno falls under the Washoe County School District. The Washoe County School District serves a population of over 64,000 students in 114 schools that include 30 high schools, 28 middle schools, 80 elementary schools, and 70 preschools. The district is committed to providing a quality education for all its students and offers a wide range of programs and services to meet the needs of its diverse population. The district strongly focuses on college and career readiness and provides a variety of programs to support students in their journey after graduation. In addition, this district is also home to a number of unique magnet schools, which provide specialized instruction in areas such as STEM, performing arts, and international studies. Some of these include:
Double Diamond Elementary School | 1200 S Meadows Pkwy, Reno, NV
Kindergarten-5th Grade | Student Enrollment: 868
Brown Elementary School | 13815 Spelling Ct, Reno, NV
Kindergarten-5th Grade | Student Enrollment: 850
Nick Poulakidas Elementary School | 9600 Mojave Sky Dr, Reno
Kindergarten-5th Grade | Student Enrollment: 793
Kendyl Depoali Middle School | 9300 Wilbur May Pkwy, Reno, NV
6th Grade-8th Grade | Student Enrollment: 1,278
Damonte Ranch High School | 10500 Rio Wrangler Parkway, Reno, NV
9th Grade-12th Grade | Student Enrollment: 1,813
Along with excellent public schooling options available in area 89521, Reno, those who are interested in private education also have choices. Offering both religious and non-religious instruction, private schools in the area include:
Summit Ridge Christian School | 7075 Pyramid Way, Sparks
Kindergarten-12th Grade | Religious, Christian
Little Flower Catholic School | 1300 Casazza Dr, Reno, NV
Kindergarten-8th Grade | Religious, Catholic
Sage Ridge School | 2515 Crossbow Ct, Reno, NV
Kindergarten-8th Grade | Private, non-religious
For those students who wish to continue their education post-high school, there are many wonderful universities and colleges that are located near and around area 89521, Reno. They include:
- University of Nevada, Reno
- College of Business at the University of Nevada, Reno
- Morrison University
- Jamilian University
The neighborhood of Curti Ranch is friendly and the location offers convenient access to the rest of the city. Curti Ranch is nestled between Veterans Parkway at South Virginia Street just south of Damonte Springs. The community is located a few miles from the Summit Reno Shopping Center. This makes it easy to get around town and enjoy all that Reno has to offer.
Those interested in purchasing a home in the desirable Curti Ranch neighborhood will find a wide range of properties to choose from. The homes in Curti Ranch are generally single-family homes that were built in the mid to late 2000s. The price of the homes in Curti Ranch starts in the mid to high $500,000 and goes to over $1 million. There are also a number of different floor plans and styles of homes available, so buyers are sure to find something that meets their needs. In addition, the community offers a variety of amenities, including parks, playgrounds, and walking trails.
ArrowCreek is a 3,200 acre master-planned golf community that offers its residents an unparalleled lifestyle. The community features two 18-hole championship golf courses, as well as swimming, tennis, and fitness facilities. In addition, ArrowCreek residents can enjoy miles of hiking and biking trails, or take advantage of the nearby shopping and dining options.
There are many single-family homes found in this neighborhood. The price of the homes range from $600,000 to over $2 million. Many of the homes for sale have between two and five bedrooms and two and four bathrooms.
Living in Reno
Reno, Nevada is a special place. Situated at the base of the Sierra Nevada mountains, Reno is both a gateway to outdoor adventure and a vibrant city in its own right. From world-class skiing and hiking to exciting nightlife and gaming, Reno is bursting with excitement. With its convenient location just a short drive from Lake Tahoe, Reno is the perfect place to call home. Whether you are looking for a weekend getaway or a permanent move, Reno is sure to have what you're looking for.