Arrowcreek, Reno NV Homes For Sale
Perfectly located in the foothills of the Sierra Mountains, Arrowcreek is a luxury community that offers its residents a lifestyle of relaxation and recreation. The community offers a unique high desert feel that can't be found anywhere else. With two championship golf courses, stunning views, and a wide variety of recreational opportunities, Arrowcreek offers a unique high desert feel that can't be found anywhere else.
Our website features the best Arrowcreek, Reno real estate search for homes, condos, land and foreclosure properties available. It is the only site you will ever need! It is easy-to-use and updated by the official REALTOR®’s database every 15 minutes.
You can save searches, and get daily email alerts of new listings, price changes, sold data, and market reports. Our Interactive Map Search allows you to view properties on a map or refine your search by drawing the boundaries around the area you desire.
Curious about what’s happening in the Reno real estate market? Sign up for a Reno Real Estate Market Report to see what’s active, under contract, and sold!
Contact us today to find out how we can be of assistance to you!
Arrowcreek Reno Homes For Sale
The premier gated community of Arrowcreek is located in Reno, Nevada. It is made up of 1,000 homesites on 3,200 acres and offers a fantastic view of the golf course, Sierra Nevada mountains, and city. Luxury homes and custom lots are available, and the price of homes start in the low millions and reach to $3 to $4 million for luxury options. Arrow Creek’s Association Fees start at $251/month. Included in HOA fees, are maintenance of all the common areas and use of the workout facilities, tennis courts, dog park, kid's play area, and pool, as well as 24-hour guard gated security.
Arrowcreek, Reno homes for sale generally have three to five bedrooms and three to six bathrooms. There are select homes that have multiple-car garages and outdoor entertaining spaces. Buyers can also find homes with impressive amenities such as gourmet kitchens, home theaters, and wine cellars.
Arrowcreek Reno Community Amenities
The Arrowcreek club is a private golf course that is nestled in the hills of Southwest Reno. The course features two 18 holes of championship golf, a full-service clubhouse, and breathtaking views of the Sierra Nevada mountains. Arrowcreek is open to members and their guests only, which creates a relaxed and intimate atmosphere. The experienced staff is always on hand to provide tips and assistance, making the Arrowcreek club the perfect place to improve your game. Arnold Palmer designed the Legends Course and Fuzzy Zoeller and John Harbottle III designed the Challenge Course. Recently the clubhouse underwent a $60,000,000 renovation and with this renovation new amenities are being added while others are being expanded upon.
Some of the restaurants that can be found in the community are:
- Land Ocean Restaurant - is a great place to enjoy a leisurely meal with friends or family. They offer a wide selection of wines and cocktails, as well as a variety of appetizers and entrees. The food is always fresh and cooked to perfection, and the service is unbeatable.
- BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse - they offer a unique dining experience, featuring fresh, handmade dishes, and craft beers. The menu has something for everyone, whether you are in the mood for a hearty meal or something lighter. The beers are the perfect complement to your meal, with a wide selection of styles to choose from.
- Huckleberry's Breakfast & Lunch - the cozy little café offers a delicious selection of breakfast and lunch items perfect for any appetite. From the signature pancakes and waffles to the tasty sandwiches and salads everyone will leave satisfied.
- Twisted Fork - serves modern American cuisine with a Latin twist. From chicken tacos topped with grilled pineapple salsa to fire-grilled skirt steak quesadillas, you're sure to find something delicious and totally unexpected. Every meal at Twisted Fork is made from scratch with quality ingredients, so you can be confident in the care that goes into each plate.
- Miguel's Mexican Food - is a friendly and cozy spot to get your Mexican cuisine fix. Located conveniently at the Summit, this restaurant offers classic Mexican dishes from fajitas to tacos. Not only do they have savory food but they also offer beers and tequila drinks to complete your experience.
There’s a large variety of retailers nearby, which include:
- The Summit Reno - with over 60 stores, there is something for everyone. You will find everything from clothing and shoes to electronics and books. If you get hungry, there are plenty of food options to choose from. There is even a movie theater for when you need a break from shopping.
- Galena Junction S.C. - is the perfect place to do all your shopping in one spot as the shopping center offers a variety of stores and businesses, all in one convenient location. From grocery stores and restaurants to clothing stores and banks, Galena Junction has everything you need.
- Damonte Ranch Town Center - this mall is anchored by three stores: RC Willey, Home Depot, and the new Safeway and has 28 stores and restaurants in total. The mall offers a variety of shopping and dining options for residents and visitors alike.
- South Towne Crossing - is the place to go for shopping, dining, and entertainment in the Reno area. With over 40 businesses and eateries, there's something for everyone at South Towne.
Arrowcreek, Reno falls under the Washoe County School District. The district is a diverse community of over 634,000 students, located in the Reno-Sparks metropolitan area of Nevada. There are 114 schools that include 30 high schools, 28 middle schools, 80 elementary schools, and 70 preschools.
The district is committed to providing an excellent education for all of the students, from pre-kindergarten through 12th grade. They offer a variety of unique educational opportunities, including dual language immersion programs, advanced placement courses, and vocational training. Whatever your child's interests and needs may be, the school district is confident that they can provide a nurturing and challenging learning environment. Some of these include:
2505 Crossbow Ct, Reno, NV | Kindergarten-6th Grade | Student Enrollment: 677
4800 Neil Rd, Reno, NV | 6th Grade-8th Grade | Student Enrollment: 977
3600 Butch Cassidy Dr, Reno, NV | 9th Grade-12th Grade | Student Enrollment: 1,455
Along with excellent public schooling options available in Arrow Creek, Reno, those who are interested in private education also have choices. Offering both religious and non-religious instruction, private schools in the area include:
7075 Pyramid Way, Sparks | Kindergarten-12th Grade | Religious, Christian
110 Bishop Manogue Dr, Reno, NV | 9th-12th Grade | Religious, Catholic
2515 Crossbow Ct, Reno, NV | Kindergarten-8th Grade | Private, non-religious
For those students who wish to continue their education post-high school, there are many wonderful universities and colleges that are located near and around Arrowcreek, Reno. They include:
- University of Nevada, Reno
- College of Business at the University of Nevada, Reno
- Morrison University
Located just a few miles south of downtown, South Meadows is perfect for those who want to be away from the hustle and bustle of the city but still close enough to enjoy all that Reno has to offer. With plenty of parks and green space, South Meadows is ideal for families or anyone who loves spending time outdoors.
There are a variety of homes for sale in this community. The neighborhood is made up of mostly single-family homes, and prices range from $500,000 to $1,500,000 - $2,000,000 for the more luxury homes. You'll find a variety of floor plans and sizes to choose from, and most homes have between three and four bedrooms. South Meadows is also conveniently located near many of Reno's best amenities, including shopping, dining, and entertainment.
Living in Reno
Reno is known as "The Biggest Little City in the World", and it is also a popular tourist destination. The city is home to several casinos, hotels, and businesses, as well as to the University of Nevada, Reno. Reno is a great place to live, work, and visit. There are plenty of things to do in the city, and the people are friendly and welcoming.